Friday 21 March 2014

Spring Has Sprung!


I have a bit of a confession ... I LOVE Spring!  Something about the longer days, the promise of warmer weather, and soft pastel clothing makes me smile.  Yes, I said pastel clothing ... I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets excited when the jeweled tones of winter move over for those softer colours :) 

I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate the first full day of Spring than with a mini-photo shoot with my littlest Princess!


She was more than happy to dance...


and giggle...


and twirl on a beautiful Spring morning.


Oh, and did you notice her beautiful dress and headband?  I couldn't let little missy dance in a new season in a wintry jewel-tone could I??????  That would be against everything Spring stands for... at least for me :)

I'm working up the pattern for that darling headband and adorable dress, along with several other great projects I've got kicking around in my scatterbrained head that I hope to share with you all very soon!

Until then, what's your favourite part of Spring?

Thanks for stopping by my little neck of the woods!

~Jenn







No comments:

Post a Comment